Thursday, April 20, 2006

It has been a long 8 weeks

I guess I should have done a better job of posting but not much has happened. It has been a big pain in the ass waiting game. I am now due on Sunday and too excited to sleep. Not really, I actually have been sleeping pretty well. I had an internal exam at 38 weeks and had made small amount of progress and then last Monday I was almost 2 cm dilated and 50% efaced so that is good. I really want to avoid induction but if it was up to my husband he would reach in ther enad grab that baby out of me with his own 2 hands. He is like a little kid on Christmas Eve. I have never seen him so excited.

We have all of the baby stuff ready to go. Got a new video camera and a new digital camera which will get put ot good use I am sure. My sister is still palnning on being there when she is born but we will see what happens. I am just so excited to see what she looks like. My baby, not my sister.

Physically I am feeling okay. My heartburn has sucked and the having to pee all the time is no fun but I am feeling blessed to have had such and easy pregnancy. I am still running 3 miles 3 times a week which is very exciting to me. I am just mad it has not done more to make this baby fall out.

Well, that is all for now, next time I log on I will be a mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home