Thursday, January 12, 2006

Still Running

Just wanted to update while I am thinking of it that I am still running. I am running 3 miles 3 to 4 times a week and swimming or doing a workout video on the days I can't run. I think it has made a difference in my body sahpe. I don't feel like I am getting too fat all over, just in my tummy, which is where I want it. I will be 26 weeks on Saturday and am probably up 20 pounds. My gaining feels like it has just been fluxuating since about Thanksgiving but according to my Dr., no, I am steadily gaining. Maybe at my next Appt. their scales will be more in line with mine.

I just want to throw out some props to my husband while I am thinking about it. He has been the most wonderful parntner during this whole thing. He is very understanding and sweet and flexible and we have not really had a fight in months. I don't know what I did to get so lucky but I thank God every day for him and his presence in my life. I just want to be with him all the time and I hate that we have to work and be apart. We snuggle at night now more than we ever have and when I get up to go pee or roll around and wake him up he pats me and tells me I am "sweetest baby." I just want to be able to look back and remember how much fun we are having and how in love we are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home