28 Weeks
Well here we are at 28 weeks and I am still feeling good. I am bigger and getting out of bed or rolling over is challenging but I am sure worth it in the end. Here is my 27 and 28 week belly pics: 

In looking at them 27 looks bigger than 28 or maybe I have just fiiled out more. But here is the real shocker:
Looks pretty big here. Maybe like it might explode. I sure hope not. No strech marks yet so that is good. I am sure I will get them like a week before I deliver. Oh, off the topic I should mention that the rose bush sprouted about 20 new leaves in the middle of a drought on the anniversary of my Granny's death. She lives through that bush I swear.


In looking at them 27 looks bigger than 28 or maybe I have just fiiled out more. But here is the real shocker:

Looks pretty big here. Maybe like it might explode. I sure hope not. No strech marks yet so that is good. I am sure I will get them like a week before I deliver. Oh, off the topic I should mention that the rose bush sprouted about 20 new leaves in the middle of a drought on the anniversary of my Granny's death. She lives through that bush I swear.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home