16 weeks
I think posting once a week is asking too much. I can handle once every 4 weeks and that would fall in line with all of my Dr. appts. I had one last friday and after 4 weeks of feeling almost completely normal we heard the little heartbeat again. Such a great sound. We go for our first ultrasound on Dec. 6th and hopefully find out the sex of the baby. Matt thinks it is a boy and I have no idea.
I have been feeling much better although a little tired the last week and a half. It is nice to feel human again and have rekindled my relationship with my husband. It suffered there in the begining when I felt so bad but we are back to our old selves again and it is so nice to have him. He is truely my best friend and my ace boon coon. He makes me happier than I ever thought I could be but in such a different wy than I thought it was supposed to be. Not in a romantic and movie version way but just to my core and deep down inside. I sure do love him. He is so excited about the baby and that makes me love him even more.
Life is good and I have only gained 6 pounds. Hope to keep a slow gain and not get too fat still.
I have been feeling much better although a little tired the last week and a half. It is nice to feel human again and have rekindled my relationship with my husband. It suffered there in the begining when I felt so bad but we are back to our old selves again and it is so nice to have him. He is truely my best friend and my ace boon coon. He makes me happier than I ever thought I could be but in such a different wy than I thought it was supposed to be. Not in a romantic and movie version way but just to my core and deep down inside. I sure do love him. He is so excited about the baby and that makes me love him even more.
Life is good and I have only gained 6 pounds. Hope to keep a slow gain and not get too fat still.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home