Its Alive
We went to the Dr. last Monday and heard a little bitty heart beat. It was very exciting to finally know that the little thing was indeed alive in there. My husband was really happy and immediately went to work and started telling people. I finally got the word out to people at my work this week.
I feel almost normal again. I am a little tired but nothing like it has been. I am still running in the mornings and I think that will help in the long run with my energy level and weight gain. I have been a bit of a bitch lately and have made the decision to really spend the next 6 weeks working on my marriage and how to fight fair. I have such a temper lately and I really need to keep it in check. My husband is the sweetest baby in the world and I would never want to hurt his feeling with something I said.
We went to Amarillo to see his family this last weekend and had a good time. The drive sucks but it is worth it to get to see his momma and the rest of his family.
I feel almost normal again. I am a little tired but nothing like it has been. I am still running in the mornings and I think that will help in the long run with my energy level and weight gain. I have been a bit of a bitch lately and have made the decision to really spend the next 6 weeks working on my marriage and how to fight fair. I have such a temper lately and I really need to keep it in check. My husband is the sweetest baby in the world and I would never want to hurt his feeling with something I said.
We went to Amarillo to see his family this last weekend and had a good time. The drive sucks but it is worth it to get to see his momma and the rest of his family.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home