I Can See the Light
I am going to get better at updating this and try for at least once a week. I have been feeling better and better over the last week. I am able to eat more and feel better when I get hungry. I got a cold last week that really screwed with my running so I will have to get back into it this week. I have gained 5 pounds to date and I would like to keep it right there for the next week if not loose a little.
I have been kind of crazy lately, getting mad at little things that don't really matter and blowing up for no reason. My husband has been so nice not to leave me through it all. I hope the crazies cease soon. I am finally feeling better and it seems like a waste to be argueing. We had our one year aniversay last weekend and I was sick so we did nothing. Well we did go to a play and that was fun and different.
I am almost to the 12 week mark and almost ready to start sharing my news. Part of me wants to shout it out and the other part wants to just wait until I am getting fat and people start to notice. I am having dinner with my girl friends this Wednesday and I think I will have to tell them. They knew we were trying and I am sure they will ask how it is going. I have been putting off this dinner for a while but I could postpone no longer.
Wish me luck and the next time i write i will hopefully have heard the heartbeat. We go in on Monday for that.
I have been kind of crazy lately, getting mad at little things that don't really matter and blowing up for no reason. My husband has been so nice not to leave me through it all. I hope the crazies cease soon. I am finally feeling better and it seems like a waste to be argueing. We had our one year aniversay last weekend and I was sick so we did nothing. Well we did go to a play and that was fun and different.
I am almost to the 12 week mark and almost ready to start sharing my news. Part of me wants to shout it out and the other part wants to just wait until I am getting fat and people start to notice. I am having dinner with my girl friends this Wednesday and I think I will have to tell them. They knew we were trying and I am sure they will ask how it is going. I have been putting off this dinner for a while but I could postpone no longer.
Wish me luck and the next time i write i will hopefully have heard the heartbeat. We go in on Monday for that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home