Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sickly Enough for Two

I officially feel like crap. This is one of the reasons I have not written. I am barely making it through the day at this point. I am pretty tired and pretty nauseous. I have yet to puke so I doubt I will. It is strange how I wake up one day feeling fine and then the next every smell makes me want to throw up. Other than that and sore boobs I am all right.

I have Dr. appt. on Monday and I think after that I will feel better about things. I don't know why, it is not like he is going to do anything but talk to me. I am making my husband go just so he can meet the guy and make sure he likes him. After all. They will be seeing my vagina together. Hopefully I will feel like writing more later but right now I am just trying to make it through the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home