Getting Better... or is it Worse
It is getting better because I am getting closer to the 12 week mark when I can start telling people and being more open about what is going on. It is getting worse because I still feel as sick as ever and don't really like to eat much but need to eat a lot to stay full or I feel like I will puke. I will be 10 weeks along on Saturday.
My husband has been the sweetest best person so far. He gets me whatever I want and is happy to do it. I know he is bored because all I can manage to do is sit on the couch and watch TV at night. I am not a lazy person, but once I get home and hit the couch I want to do nothing else. He will be working a bunch at the end of this week so I won't feel so bad because he won't be home. I hope I feel better soon because he deserves more than this. Our 1 year wedding anniversary is this weekend and we are going to go see a play and going out to dinner. We are also both taking Monday off since he is working so much this weekend so we can have one more day to celebrate our anniversary.
I go back to the Dr. at 12 weeks and hopefully we will get to hear a heartbeat. I then have an ultrasound at 20 weeks and we may be able to find out the sex. We are really excited about that and I have no feeling one way or the other. I think either would be really fun.
My husband has been the sweetest best person so far. He gets me whatever I want and is happy to do it. I know he is bored because all I can manage to do is sit on the couch and watch TV at night. I am not a lazy person, but once I get home and hit the couch I want to do nothing else. He will be working a bunch at the end of this week so I won't feel so bad because he won't be home. I hope I feel better soon because he deserves more than this. Our 1 year wedding anniversary is this weekend and we are going to go see a play and going out to dinner. We are also both taking Monday off since he is working so much this weekend so we can have one more day to celebrate our anniversary.
I go back to the Dr. at 12 weeks and hopefully we will get to hear a heartbeat. I then have an ultrasound at 20 weeks and we may be able to find out the sex. We are really excited about that and I have no feeling one way or the other. I think either would be really fun.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home