Too much
I now know that there is such a thing as too much sex. I've had it.
I remember the guilt I used to feel when we first got married and he wanted to do it all the time and I didn't. Well the tables have turned a bit. He is pretty much begging me to make it stop. No more SEX! I think we can lay off for this round. I believe O has come and gone and if not I have no idea what my body is doing and maybe never will. Now comes the dreaded two week wait. I hope I fair better this time around than last time. I want to be happy and stress free so I can incubate that little turkey in there if indeed it is in there, which I doubt.
I don't know, it seems like no matter what we try I can't believe I would ever actually have a baby grow inside of me. Not me, No way. I am sure I will accept it as soon as it happens. Even thought the act of trying is consuming most of my being, I am not convinced it will ever happen. And my husband keeps saying he is not worried he knows it will happen. I wish he could send some of that my way.
I remember the guilt I used to feel when we first got married and he wanted to do it all the time and I didn't. Well the tables have turned a bit. He is pretty much begging me to make it stop. No more SEX! I think we can lay off for this round. I believe O has come and gone and if not I have no idea what my body is doing and maybe never will. Now comes the dreaded two week wait. I hope I fair better this time around than last time. I want to be happy and stress free so I can incubate that little turkey in there if indeed it is in there, which I doubt.
I don't know, it seems like no matter what we try I can't believe I would ever actually have a baby grow inside of me. Not me, No way. I am sure I will accept it as soon as it happens. Even thought the act of trying is consuming most of my being, I am not convinced it will ever happen. And my husband keeps saying he is not worried he knows it will happen. I wish he could send some of that my way.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home