Rum Anyone?
This weekend was good. We helped my mom with some repairs to my grandmother's house to get it ready for sale. I had to patch a 2' x 3' hole in the ceiling and am way under-qualified to do so. But I managed and got it done.
Sunday we were supposed to take a little road trip to OKC to see a friend of my husbands. 30 minutes into it we had a flat tire so we turned around and came home. Deciding it was too late to start the trip over, I put my swim suit on and joined my sister-in-law in the pool. Shortly my brother came out and offered us rum filled frozen drinks. How can you turn that down.
Long story short, my sister and her husband showed up and we all ended up drinking and hanging out all afternoon. Beat the hell out of a trip to OKC. We finished out the evening with a drunken game of water volleyball and pizza provided by my parents. I always have way more fun with my siblings than any of my other friends.
As far as pregnancy goes, I woke up Friday night soaked in sweat and have had progressively sore boobs since Thursday. Is it psychosomatic or pregnancy. We will know by about Saturday if not sooner.
Sunday we were supposed to take a little road trip to OKC to see a friend of my husbands. 30 minutes into it we had a flat tire so we turned around and came home. Deciding it was too late to start the trip over, I put my swim suit on and joined my sister-in-law in the pool. Shortly my brother came out and offered us rum filled frozen drinks. How can you turn that down.
Long story short, my sister and her husband showed up and we all ended up drinking and hanging out all afternoon. Beat the hell out of a trip to OKC. We finished out the evening with a drunken game of water volleyball and pizza provided by my parents. I always have way more fun with my siblings than any of my other friends.
As far as pregnancy goes, I woke up Friday night soaked in sweat and have had progressively sore boobs since Thursday. Is it psychosomatic or pregnancy. We will know by about Saturday if not sooner.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home