Monday, August 29, 2005

The In-Laws

Well the in-law came and went and we survived. We got all the stuff done that we wanted to and it was nice to really get the house clean. We had lots of fun with the niece. She is a cutie. The was nothing too exciting or special about the weekend except we got to be together and hang out.

The was a minimal amount of baby talk mainly because I am not ready to be too open about it. I think I will feel better at 8 weeks and even better at 12 weeks. Maybe then I can start enjoying being pregnant. I experienced my first little hint of queasiness on Sunday. I am feeling it again today but only when I have to think about eating. Peanut butter and water are about the only things that sound good to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home