The Dr. Says
After an impatient 24 hours my Dr. called and said I am indeed pregnant. It is more scary than exciting at this point. That little thing in me is only 11 days old. How on earth will it stay put?
I feel pretty good. I got some mild cramping yesterday and today, but both times it kind of came on in the afternoon. I am praying for mild symptoms. My mom said she got REAL sick with her first baby.
We are gearing up to tell the immediate family tonight. My husbands parents are in Amarillo along with the rest of his family. So a phone call there should do it. My sister is on a trip to DC or I would have told her already. I will try and get a hold of her tonight. My parents knew yesterday although my mom was in denial until I heard from the Dr. I think she is a little more excited now. We will also tell my brother tonight.
Other than that I think we will give it the standard 3 months. May tell some of my close friends after the 1st Dr. Appointment which is Sept. 12th.
Once again excited about the weekend cause I get to be with my boo bear (husband) for 2 whole days!
I feel pretty good. I got some mild cramping yesterday and today, but both times it kind of came on in the afternoon. I am praying for mild symptoms. My mom said she got REAL sick with her first baby.
We are gearing up to tell the immediate family tonight. My husbands parents are in Amarillo along with the rest of his family. So a phone call there should do it. My sister is on a trip to DC or I would have told her already. I will try and get a hold of her tonight. My parents knew yesterday although my mom was in denial until I heard from the Dr. I think she is a little more excited now. We will also tell my brother tonight.
Other than that I think we will give it the standard 3 months. May tell some of my close friends after the 1st Dr. Appointment which is Sept. 12th.
Once again excited about the weekend cause I get to be with my boo bear (husband) for 2 whole days!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home