Thursday, August 18, 2005

5 Pound Bass

The fishing trip went really well. My sister's husband got to go an that made it more fun. There was a 30 minute fishing derby in which I took the win with a total of 15 fish. We fished until about 2 and then drove to a creek my family used to go to. We wanted our husbands and vivian to see it. I was a great day and so fun not having to work.

I am feeling fine physically fine right now. I have not said before but I am worried about having twins. See the house I live in now used to belong to a friend of the family, Shelle, who was very close to my granny. When my granny died Shelle planted a rose bush in her honor. She claimed it always bloomed once a year on my granny's birthday and that was it. The rose bush is a sad looking thing that rarely blooms. Since I have lived there it has bloomed twice; once when my mom had a really bad car crash and walked away unscathed and once on the day I found out I was pregnant. Only instead of one bloom there were two. During a drought. So I am thinking twins. Then I am reading one of my baby books last night and it says that women who are very large or tall are 25 to 30% more likely to have twins. Well I am almost 6'3". So twins it is. I don't know how early they can tell but I won't be surprised. Here is a picture of the roses and some fishing pics. That is my sister and her husband in the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home