The Weekend
Well today is Friday and the signaling of 2 days without work. I love the weekend because I get to be with my baby husband all day for 2 days. That makes me so happy. We don't really have any plans except to hang out with my sister and niece tonight, do a little swimming.
Still no positive test. I got some feedback on a message board that makes me feel better about it so I think I will stop worrying until some time next week. In the mean time I think I will give the sex a rest because I had to berate my husband again last night for not being into it. He has been just throwing off his clothes, jumping in bed and saying "let's do it!" He wouldn't even brush his teeth before hand last night. It makes sense that he has a hard time sealing the deal sometimes. I told him no matter how often we do it, it still can be special and romantic.
I am now actually hoping I don't get a positive OPK tonight so we can give it a rest.
In other, more interesting news, I love my baby pug dog!
Still no positive test. I got some feedback on a message board that makes me feel better about it so I think I will stop worrying until some time next week. In the mean time I think I will give the sex a rest because I had to berate my husband again last night for not being into it. He has been just throwing off his clothes, jumping in bed and saying "let's do it!" He wouldn't even brush his teeth before hand last night. It makes sense that he has a hard time sealing the deal sometimes. I told him no matter how often we do it, it still can be special and romantic.
I am now actually hoping I don't get a positive OPK tonight so we can give it a rest.
In other, more interesting news, I love my baby pug dog!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home