Thursday, July 28, 2005

Waiting to O

I feel like no matter what test I take it's going to be negative. I am trying to pinpoint my O with OPKs and so far no luck. So what do I do? I start worrying that I have a short luteal phase and that I will never get pregnant due to this.

I read all of these message boards with these women who are guessing as to their condition with no solid basis. I wonder how they got like that, so obsessed, and then I realize I am one of them. I am thinking I should take a break from the internet and hunting down symptoms and signs and patterns. So much easier said than done.

At least sex is more fun than it has ever been. It seems like it would be the opposite you know, feel forced. Maybe in the back of my mind I made a decision to make it fun and it is working. There are times that my husband does not feel like doing it and I have to almost force him because come on...We are trying to make a baby. I never thought I would have to shake my husband and yell "You need to feel sexy, look at how sexy I am!" while he is half asleep.

So I am going to go home today and hope for a positive OPK so we can do it for three days straight and then spend two weeks pacing and guessing and getting our hopes up. No one ever told my how fun this could be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home